Thursday, January 02, 2020

Time flies!! ⏰⏰⏰

Where to start blogging again.  First, I'm a mom of 4 kids now! Yes, that's right; 2 girls: Lillian (8), Karianne (3) and also my TWIN boys: Aidan and Peyton (4).  I just like to be able to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives and this is a perfect way to make sure I take pictures of the kids and everyone can watch them grow.
Time has definitely been on fast forward since our kids were born: from 2012 to present has been a complete blur and it keeps getting faster.  More sports and activities and bigger shoes and clothes and toys ...... it's just crazy the "wants" of kids!! But I must end with I wouldn't have changed my life in any way: 4 great kids and a marriage that turns 15 this year and I still wake up next to my best friend every morning. Here are a few pictures to get us all caught up.

 2011 flashback 👧👪



and then came: 👶😮












way more to come ........... this is just a quick glance at 2011-2014 then came so much more 💏💕💗💓

No comments: